SCREEN-L Archives

April 1993

From:
"Paul F. Barone" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 1993 08:35:00 PDT
helping me to Meet Millie. Those of you who replied help make
the daughter of the show's creator very happy. You showed her a
part of her past which she has felt was lost. I would also like
to especially thank Corrinne Smith of Penn State for the
information about Moviecraft Inc.

If anyone should know where I might be able to locate anymore
copies of the show, which can be dup. onto VHS for a reasonable
price, I would appreciate that.

And Lastly, if anyone know's of 16mm copies of this show or
show's like it, Moviecraft Inc. might be willing to acquire
them, and you should give them a call @ (708)-460-9082. They are
in Orchard Park, Illinois.

Thanks for all your help.

Paul Barone/UCLA. @}-}---