SCREEN-L Archives

October 1992

From:
Kerr Avon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1992 13:33:10 BST
Wasn't there another show called The Quest.  It was about two brothers
who were searching for their sister.  One brother had been kidnapped
by indians and brought up by them, as had the sister.  The two brothers
meet up again in later life, and set out to find their sister.  It was
on in the late 70s, I think, and was cancelled before they found her.
Was this also called _The Quest_, or am I confused..?  More than
normal, that is...
			Liam.
			====-

     KERR AVON    |   Work: ICL,   * "I am not expendable,
 aka Liam Cairney |Reading, England*  I'm not stupid,
  All e-mail to:- | Home: Glasgow, *  and I'm not going."
[log in to unmask] |    Scotland    *    -- Kerr Avon (Blake's 7)