SCREEN-L Archives

September 1992

Sender:
From:
Denyse Delcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Sep 1992 15:55:16 -0700
Comments:
Warning -- original Sender: tag was [log in to unmask]
9/29/92

To whom it may concern:

	I would like to be put on your mailing list for SCREEN. I am an
assitant professor of French literature and I would like to include more
films in my courses. I am particularly interested now in finding out about
films (French and others) dealing with the Middle Ages. I know of
"Excalibur" and "Le retour de Martin Guerre", but I need more information.

Thanks,

Denyse Delcourt
Dept. of Romance Languages
Gn-60