SCREEN-L Archives

November 1991

Sender:
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 1991 14:26:08 CST
Those of you in the Society for Cinema Studies have probably received
your preliminary schedule for the annual conference.  You'll note that
one of the workshops is title, "Computer Resources and the Film/TV
Academic:  BITNET, Internet and Other 'Net's Explained," hosted by one
Jeremy Butler.

Yup, I just can'tsseem to keep my mouth shut about the potentials of
computer networking.

Are there SCS members on SCREEN-L who would be interested in sharing
their experiences on the 'nets?  I could certainly use your help.

If you'd like to participate in the construction of this workshop or if
you'd like to work with me on an official SCS committee on computer
resources, please send me e-mail.

          Where id was, there shall ego be.
                                     --Sigmund Freud

|                                      | BITNET   :        JBUTLER@UA1VM |
| Jeremy G. Butler - - - - - - - - - - | Internet : [log in to unmask] |
| SCREEN-L Coordinator                 | GEnie    :           J.BUTLER27 |
| Telecommunication & Film Dept * The University of Alabama * Tuscaloosa |