SCREEN-L Archives

April 1991

Sender:
From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Apr 91 09:47:57 CDT
Comments:
  [log in to unmask] writes:

> I don't know if Fisher Price still makes this, but a couple years back they
> had a video camera for kids called Pixelvision that used audio cassette tapes
> and could record up to ten minutes of black and white video.  It ran for less
> than $100, I believe.  I've never seen one, just heard about them.

Unfortunately, these are no longer in production (at least as far as I
know).  I've heard of several videos produced using them, though.  I
wouldn't mind getting my hands on one of these myself, if anybody
knows of a source.

cjs
--
Curt Sampson            | "It is actually a feature of UUCP that the map of
[log in to unmask]         | all systems in the network is not known anywhere."