SCREEN-L Archives

June 2020, Week 5

Sender:
Date:
Tue, 30 Jun 2020 06:33:35 +0000
base64
From:
Sean Redmond <[log in to unmask]>
The loneliness of film questionnaire

Dear Colleagues,

As part of the loneliness room project I am looking for people to answer a questionnaire on how cinema - across the globe - captures loneliness.

For this questionnaire I am asking participants to choose one film that for them powerfully or affectively encapsulates what it feels like to be lonely.

Access to the questionnaire can be found here<https://researchsurveys.deakin.edu.au/jfe/form/SV_bPIiNLEjYMh4mcR>

I would be grateful if you would distribute it to any of your networks who might be interested in completing the questionnaire.

For further details see the loneliness room project<https://www.facebook.com/The-Loneliness-Room-103293261203851/>

Best wishes,
Sean

[cid:image001.jpg@01D64DE9.F9872270]

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and are confidential; any unauthorised use, reproduction or storage of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender by return email or telephone.

Deakin University does not warrant that this email and any attachments are error or virus free.