SCREEN-L Archives

November 2014, Week 4

Sender:
From:
FRYER PAUL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2014 13:05:52 +0000
Dear Colleagues,
Some of you may be interested in the following.
Our journal is interested in work in all media and in shorter articles that
explore research resources.

I am delighted to announce that *Bloomsbury Publishing* have taken over the
publication of *Stanislavski Studies: Practice, Legacy
and Contemporary Theater,* and the first edition to appear under the new
management will be published in both a print and an electronic version in
April/May 2015.
A new subscription service will also be available from this next edition.
Full details are available from Bloomsbury at:

http://www.bloomsbury.com/uk/journal/stanislavski-studies/
We are now inviting further *proposals and submissions for the Autumn 2015
edition,* which will appear in October 2015. Detailed notes for
contributors are available from the new web-site. The deadline for receipt
of final versions of submissions for this edition will be 23rd February
2015.
Please address any inquiries to me in the first instance (
On behalf of my editors, Julia Listengarten and Sergei Tcherkasski, our
reviews editor David Matthews and our Editorial Advisory Board, I invite
you all to join us in this exciting new development for our journal.

--
Dr Paul Fryer
Associate Director of Research

www.operaonfilm.org.uk