SCREEN-L Archives

March 2011, Week 1

From:
Jeremy Butler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2011 15:30:38 -0600
Jason Mittell may be too humble to post this to SCMSTV and Screen-L, but I
suspect there are many on these lists who will be interested in his
innovative publishing project and so I'm posting this for him.

More information is at

http://justtv.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/complex-television-come-discuss-my-next-book/