SCREEN-L Archives

April 2008, Week 4

From:
Emilian Kavalski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Apr 2008 10:57:38 -0600
Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Please, do forgive this shameless act of self-promotion ("my publisher made
me do it") but in the event that you might be interested - or know someone
who might be - please see (forward) the attachment for details on a new book
titled:

Extending the European Security Community: Constructing Peace in the Balkans
(London: I.B.Tauris, 2008)

Thank you in advance!

Cordially,

 emilian

Emilian Kavalski

DPhil (Loughborough), MA (Warwick)
Dept of Political Science
10-16 HM Tory Building
University of Alberta
Edmonton, Alberta
CANADA, T6G 2H4
how can we know the dancer from the dance?