SCREEN-L Archives

February 2008, Week 1

From:
Kevin Sanson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Feb 2008 09:53:02 -0800
Greetings! I was hoping the listserv might help me compile a list of
films for a project I am considering. Here's a narrow rundown for what
I hope to find: films or television programs about Eastern European
immigrants who work in the service sector (i.e., hotels) in London. "Dirty Pretty Things" springs to mind as a good example. "Hotel Babylon" featured a few episodes with this theme as well.

If
this search proves futile, I'm willing to expand the criteria. My broad
concerns here are British cinema, European integration, and border
crossing

Apologies for cross-posting.

Best,
Kevin Sanson