SCREEN-L Archives

December 2007, Week 3

From:
Peter Longworth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Dec 2007 17:15:53 +1100
Hi List Members

I'm a Bachelor of Arts undergraduate student for 2008 at the
University of Newcastle, in Australia. One of the subjects I am
taking is called Introduction to Film and Television Studies. Would
anybody be able to recommend a good textbook that might help me in
this course. Basically, the course looks at the different genres,
audience reaction to films, various styles. My favourite film genre
is film noir and I'm really into the classic films, so hoping I'll
get to see a few of these in the course.

Hoping someone might be able to help.

Peter Longworth