SCREEN-L Archives

February 2006, Week 2

From:
Laura Jean Carroll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Feb 2006 09:02:12 +1100
Angelica Fenner wrote:

Hello everyone,
I've just done extensive index searching for any scholarly articles on
Michael Haneke's Code Unknown and came up empty with the exception of a
couple of short two page reviews in Cineaste, etc. Is it really possible
that no one has published on this film? If any has spied an intelligent
article about it, I'd love to hear from you. thank you, Angelica

Not technically "scholarly," but today a number of film bloggers have
published reflections on the movie. Well worth checking out. You might
begin here:

http://www.longpauses.com/blog/2006/02/code-unknown-2000.htm

Laura Carroll

http://www.ScreenSite.org