SCREEN-L Archives

September 2001, Week 5

From:
Christopher Nuzzi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 13:30:35 -0400
Since the demise of Microsoft's "Cinemania", which while far from perfect
was better than nothing, I have not been able to find a CD-ROM film
database. Although I would prefer a detailed, academically rigorous program,
I would be satisfied with even a basic database that was no more than, say,
the Leonard Maltin book in electronic form. Is there such a disc available
for Macintosh computers?

Thank you,

Christopher Nuzzi
grad student/adjunct professor