SCREEN-L Archives

March 2001, Week 3

From:
Carol Donelan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 10:33:25 -0600
My thanks to everyone for your input on the issue of plagiarism.  My
student has now admitted that she did not write the paper on Mulvey/Straw
Dogs. Another student (a graduate of the College) wrote it for her. So my
intuition about the paper not being my student's work was correct, but my
theory that it was plagiarized from a published source was a little off the
mark. I've referred the case to an Associate Dean for further action.

Carol Donelan
Carleton College

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite