SCREEN-L Archives

November 2000, Week 5

From:
Silvia Fernandez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Nov 2000 02:00:12 -0800
I need information about these different actors and
the kind of masculinity models they represent in their
films. The actors I am particularly interested in are:

Errol Flyn
Humphrey Bogart
John Wayne
Superman/Clark Kent
James Stewart
Spencer Tracy
Cary Grant
"Rhett Butler"
Paul Newman
Robert Redford
Clint Eastwood
Kevin Costner
Harrison Ford
John Malkovich
Woody Allen

If anyone could help me with ideas or resources
(articles, chapters on books, internet pages, etc), I
am open to all suggestions.

Thank you very much

Silvia Fernandez
English Department