SPANISH FILM CLUB HAS A NEW DEADLINE: October 15, 2015
"This festival is becoming a classic at UCLA…Pragda´s team made
everything really easy to organize. We are looking forward to the
next one!" —Marina Carracedo Mateo, Lecturer Spanish and
Spanish Film Club offers grants to schools and universities to bring
the best Spanish and Latin American cinema to campuses across
the country and abroad.
• Grants cover up to 50% of the festival costs
• Universities screen 5 films or more in 8 weeks
• Over 40 Award-winning titles from 21+ countries
• Virtual Q&A´s with filmmakers
• 100+ universities participating so far!
Films include award-winning titles like The
Liberator (Venezuela), Mr.
Kaplan (Uruguay), Paradise (Mexico), The Crow’s Nest (El
Salvador), Bad Hair (Venezuela), Even the Rain (Mexico),
and Clandestine Childhood (Argentina). No wonder some professors are
saying, ¨The [film] selection is brilliant¨ and ¨stellar
selection of recent films.¨ Take a look at the complete roster of
films at www.spanishfilmclub.com
SPANISH FILM CLUB STEP-BY-STEP
• Read more about SFC and learn how it works at
• Take a look at what other universities are saying about SFC
• Get inspired by taking a look at our programming ideas
• Peek at the complete roster of films
• Check out if your school is eligible for a grant of up to 50%
• Browse the FAQ or write to us at [log in to unmask] with
• Apply online by October 15
If you are interested in Ibero American Cinema, look no further!
Apply for a Spanish Film Club Grant by OCTOBER 15, 2015, to bring a
film festival to your campus.
302 Bedford Ave, # 136
Brooklyn, NY 11249
Spanish Film Club: www.spanishfilmclub.com
Online resources for film/TV studies may be found at ScreenSite