SCREEN-L Archives

October 2000, Week 2

From:
Donald Larsson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 10 Oct 2000 10:42:43 -0500
Carly Wray wonders:

> Does anyone have any idea where I could find a film from the fifties called
> "Fireman Save My Child" with Spike Jones? Any information would be great.

There seem to be some segments from the film available as shorts by
Castle Films from Modern Sound Pictures in Omaha:

        http://www.modernsoundpictures.com/ISCastle10.html

The feature-length film itself seems to be unavailable, but you might
try fan sites, E-bay, etc.

Don Larsson

Donald F. Larsson
English Department, AH 230