SCREEN-L Archives

September 1994

From:
Julie Friedline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 10 Sep 1994 16:16:58 -0500
Another update from Iowa:

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 1994 09:22:34 -0500
From: Norman Clark <[log in to unmask]>
To: Multiple recipients of list COMGRADS
Subject: Free Speech at Iowa Update

Thanks so much to all for their letters of support.  If you are sending
e-mail to Dean Jones, please be sure to forward a copy to me as well, for
2 reasons. 1) I want to keep a file of them; 2) I'm not sure they're
actually reaching Dean Jones, since he may have a mail program that
deletes messages not from a select group of people or with certain
keywords in it (these programs are rather popular among administrators
for obvious reasons. So I am sending paper copies of the e-mail to both
Dean Jones and Pres. Rawlings.

Once again, appologies if you've seen this before, and thanks again for
doing a great job distributing this around the net!

Norman Clark
Communication Studies
University of Iowa