SCREEN-L Archives

November 2002, Week 1

From:
Scott Andrew Hutchins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 22:54:30 -0500
_Cantonese Opera Film Retrospective_ is an interesting book.

Scott Andrew Hutchins

Examine The Life of Timon of Athens at Cracks in the Fourth Wall
Theatre & Filmworks
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/scottandrewh

"When a true genius appears in this world, you may know him by this sign,
that the dunces are all in confederacy against him."-Jonathan Swift