SCREEN-L Archives

January 1995, Week 2

Date:
Sun, 8 Jan 1995 11:50:16 CST
 I would like to form a collaboration with a filmmaker to record the
survivors of the Natzweiler/Struthof concentration camp, which I have been
photographing and researching for almost 10 years. I would be grateful for
information which would put me in touch with survivors, and also with anyone
who will be attending the 50th anniversary of the liberation from Dachau. I
know survivors who will be there. Thank you very much. [log in to unmask] (I
have been a photographer for 28 years-bio on request.)