SCREEN-L Archives

April 1999, Week 2

From:
Susan Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Apr 1999 05:40:10 -0700
Check with a local camera shop or specialty film
developer in the area.  Often they know of people in
the area who can not only develop your 8mm film but
also transfer it to video.  8mm is like spaghetti and
you'll have difficulty finding a projector, I'm sure,
so you'll definitely want to go to video.

Don't forget to check the web too!