SCREEN-L Archives

July 1995, Week 5

From:
Diane McDaniel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Jul 1995 17:19:03 -0700
I am doing some research for one of my professors at the
University of Southern California, and the time has come when I need to
turn to my virtual colleagues for some help.  We are looking for access
to or knowledge about Kong Kong memorabilia/posters/cartoons/ads
relating to the 1933 version or various sequels, remakes and/or knockoffs.

If you have any information about where these items may be located or
know of anybody who might, please write to me at my above address.
Thanks in advance.

Diane McDaniel
USC