SCREEN-L Archives

September 1994

From:
"D. S. Cunningham" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 1994 22:06:20 PDT
Vance,
FYI--that script for STAR TREK:GENERATIONS is circulating in violation of
copy right laws and is highly illegal for a BBS to offer it. There has been
an on-going and excellent (and contentious) discussion of this
infraction going on for months on the rec.arts.startrek.current
usenet group.
No, it's not a fake script if it starts with a pastoral scene with
Scotty and (I think, 'cause I only peeked)
Sulu discussing the arrival of Kirk, who then meets with Picard
on horseback and ends with

SPOILER ALERT
                    D!!

 the death of James T Kirk.

Anyway, I suggest you take a look at the loooooooong thread on the
usenet group.

Donna S Cunningham
University of Southern California