SCREEN-L Archives

February 2008, Week 2

From:
James Steffen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:03:11 -0500
Back in December someone had asked about the Sidney Lumet film BYE BYE
BRAVERMAN. It turns out that on February 25 the Film Forum in New York will
be screening it as part of their ongoing Lumet retrospective. If you live in
the New York area, here's your chance!

     http://www.filmforum.org/films/lumet.html

Best,
James Steffen

--
"The history of the novel is a history of human liberation. By putting
ourselves in another's shoes, by using our imagination to shed our

James M. Steffen, PhD
Film Studies and Media Librarian
Theater and Dance Subject Liaison
Marian K. Heilbrun Music and Media Library
Emory University
540 Asbury Circle
Atlanta, GA 30322-2870

Phone: (404) 727-8107