SCREEN-L Archives

November 2006, Week 1

From:
c Hilger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Nov 2006 07:11:03 -0800
I am a graduate student working on a paper that analyzes Mother Theresa as a documentary subject.  I have obtained every documentary/docudrama on her save one...the 1969 film, "Something Beautiful For God" directed by Malcolm Muggeridge.  Of course, this is the first (and most critical) documentary on her life, but I have been unable to track down a copy to view. Does anyone know of a possible source?

http://www.ScreenSite.org