SCREEN-L Archives

February 1995, Week 3

From:
Darrell Varga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 1995 11:38:23 CST
Having just had the pleasure of screening Wim Wenders rarely seen diary film
Notebook On Cities and Clothes, a colleage commented: does Wenders refer to
angels in all his movies? Perhaps due to a mid-life crisis?
-There is an article in CINEASTE 16:4 (1988) called "Angels., History, and
Poetic Fantasy". Also check Film/Literature Index, Wenders is widely
interviewed and there are several books out on him. Good Luck.

Darrell Varga, York Univ. Grad Programme, [log in to unmask]