SCREEN-L Archives

May 1995, Week 4

From:
Kim Hale x355 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 May 1995 11:28:19 CDT
This is being crossposted, please forgive the duplication.

I received a reference question regarding a film produced by RKO Radio
Pictures entitled "Jungle Headhunters".  It was mentioned in the
acknowledgemts of a book entitled, _In Search of the Primitive_ by Lewis
Cotlow.

"Jungle Headhunters" was a film of Cotlow's explorations in South
America.  I have checked a number of sources already and cannot find any
information on this, although the patron said the film was based on
another book, _Amazon Head-Hunters_, also by Cotlow.

If anyone has information, it will be greatly appreciated.  I'd also like
to thank all of you who have answered previous queries of mine.

Kimberly Hale, Acquisitions/Serials Librarian
Columbia College Library
600 South Michigan Avenue Chicago, IL 60605
(312) 663-1600, x355 (voice)  (312) 663-1707 (fax)