SCREEN-L Archives

June 1997, Week 3

From:
Romain NOUZARETH <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 09:37:57 +0100
Kyle Barrineau wrote:

>Hi all-- I'm teaching a class on American Iconizations of Beauty soon and
>am wondering if there are any films, doc. and otherwise, that deal
>with/interrogate Barbie and/or Ken.

Hi

I'm new in the list. So, if someone already told you about this story,
forgive me...:

There is an ad on the TV (I guess it comes from sweden) with Ken and
barbie. Actually, they both are in a room and they are ready to make
love. They kiss much and start to put of their close. It continue for an
half of a minute, but when Ken take of his pants, he saws that is has
nothing betwen the leg. He starts screaming. The ad ends and it's for an
orange juice...

--
Web Concept S.A
Romain Nouzareth