At 17:59 16/11/99 -0800, you wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I am trying to put together a list of non-cable television episodes or
>movies from the last year that depicted a woman going through labor.

All you have to do is wait until next May and I'm sure you'll get enough
news footage to keep researching for years (well, Blair had to do something
to keep Ken Livingstone out of the headlines, didn't he?).

EXPLANATORY NOTE FOR NON-BRITISH READERS:  The Prime Minister's wife,
Cherie Blair, announced that she was pregnant on same day that a meeting
took place in order to decide whether a left-wing extremist candidate, whom
Mr. Blair hates intensely, should be allowed to stand as a candidate for
Mayor of London.  The election is scheduled to take place on 1 May 2000,
about the same time as Mrs. Blair is expecting.

Leo Enticknap
Projection and Sound Engineer
City Screen Cinemas Ltd., London, UK

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite