Hello! I am a new subscriber to screen-l, and I wanted to pass along information and an invitation about an essay collection I am putting together on The Simpsons as oppositional culture. I am currently in the process of revising the manuscript, and am open to adding essays that would work well in the collection as it stands. For the complete text of the original call for papers, go to http://www.nku.edu/~alberti/simpsons.html. For more information, you can email me off list. John Alberti Interim Director of Writing Instruction Department of Literature and Language Northern Kentucky University Highland Heights KY 41099 (606)572-5578 [log in to unmask] http://www.nku.edu/~alberti "Shop is the foundation of all learning"--Hank Hill, King of the Hill