Do not forget this remarkable episode of STAR TREK - THE NEXT GENERATION that was also a remake of RASHOMON (Riker is accused of murder, different versions are re-enacted on the holo-deck). I do not remember the title or number, but I am sure any ST-Fan can help you with this. Klaus > I'm interested in the two Rashomon remakes, _The Outrage_ (Ritt, 1964) > (starring Paul Newman, William Shatner, Edward G. Robinson, Lawrence > Harvey) and a 1960 TV version starring Ricardo Montalban (!). Can > anybody direct me to more information about them especially the > Montalban epic? > > Alan Ainsworth > > ---- > Online resources for film/TV studies may be found at ScreenSite > http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite > -- Sent through Global Message Exchange - http://www.gmx.net ---- For past messages, visit the Screen-L Archives: http://bama.ua.edu/archives/screen-l.html