Hi All,

I don't have the official blurb, but if you'd like to be a part of a panel
on neo-noir and sexuality at the next SCS conference, please e-mail an
abstract to Margaret Derosia  at [log in to unmask]  The offical
deadline is Sept. 1st.  If you are interested but don't have a full
abstract, send a few sentences outlining your project to give her an idea
of what you'd like to do.  We are hoping that this will be a really
interesting and engaging panel.

You can find the full text of the CFP on the SCS website, if you are
interested.

Thanks,
wen