--------------------------------------
Date: 7/30/99 11:03 AM
From: Russ Gage
Dear Frameline Members and list subscribers,

We are searching for a new person to take over
the development department at Frameline, and we
would like your help in locating the best person
for the job. The full position announcement is
available on our website at
<http://www.frameline.org/director.html>

If you know of anyone who might be right for
Frameline, please forward the information on to
her/him.  Also, if you know of any locations
where the announcement could be posted, please
feel free to print it out and put it up.

Interested candidates should not email Frameline.
The position announcement has clear instructions
on how to submit for consideration (deadline is
August 31, 1999).

Thank you for taking the time to read thru this.
If you know someone, pass the word on – we
really appreciate your help.

Sincerely,
Russ Gage
Frameline
---------------------------
Russ Gage
Operations Director
Frameline
346 Ninth Street
San Francisco, CA 94103
T: 415-703-8650
F: 415-861-1404
E: [log in to unmask]
www.frameline.org
--------------------------

This email list will be used only to inform
Frameline members and list subscribers of
organizational activities, or to release
information of interest to our communities.  It
will not be shared or sold.  If you do not wish
to receive this occasional notice, please reply
to <mailto:[log in to unmask]> and request to be
taken off the list.

Desi del Valle
Distribution Director
Frameline