Thank you for your input: Verboten has, of course, long been on my list, and
I was able to buy a copy at Kim's Video -- but Fraulein still remains a big
problem. It's interesting that so far all the films mentioned are also the
ones which I am already dealing with, which seems to suggest that,
surprisingly, given the sensationalism of the topic, there weren't that many
films which picked up the subject - I'm still open and grateful for any
further suggestions.
Annette
(P.S. Stepehen Lowry: my mail to you came back as undeliverable; pls. try
sending me your address)