The following is a post for screen-L members--

I am currently editing a new volume of film criticism whose subject is
homosexual themes in Asian film.  There are a number of contributors
already to this project (about 10), but I am still interested in a few
more, if possible.   This project will be published by Haworth Press,
both as a monograph book and as a special double issue of the Journal of
Homosexuality.

There is no singular ideological agenda for this work--it should be more
like a "reader" in the subject of lesbian and gay films from Asia
(Japan, China, India, Philippines, Korea, Thailand, etc.).  I would be
potentiall interested in all subject matter and critical approaches,
although films discussed should be productions indigenously Asian.

If you would be interested in submitting an essay, or would like more
information, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

Sincerely,

Andrew Grossman