I'm beginning to research the term autobiographical film (with all of its literary and film aesthetic repercussions) and have found surprising little literature which deals specifically with this topic.  I suspect I'm touching on a huge number of topics (including just plain old representations of subjectivity) which are given other titles.
I would greatly appreciate any tips on literature regarding film which can be considered "autobiographical" - whatever that might mean.
Yours,
Robin Curtis
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin
AV Medienwissenschaft