I apologize for the cross-posting, but this request seems to encompass so many
possibilities, and then again, maybe none!

The Explorers Club in New York is looking for films which shows the club or
mentions it. The only film they've come up with so far is Bringing Up Baby.

The Club was founded in 1905 and its headquarters were first at 110th Street
near Broadway and later at 10 West 72nd Street in the Majestic just opposite
the Dakota, if that helps any.

They'd appreciate any help possible. You can email me directly if you'd like
and I'll pass along the information.

Dennis Doros
Milestone Film & Video
275 West 96th Street, Suite 28C
New York, NY 10025
phone: (800)603-1104
fax: (212) 222-8952
email: [log in to unmask]

"An ounce of action is worth a ton of theory."
— Friedrich Engels, 1803-1882

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite