I'm not sure that when you asked about Kubrick's latest script you were
referring to EYES WIDE SHUT, the movie he had just about finished editing,
after many months of shooting and reshooting. As usual with Kubrick, the
film is shrouded in secrecy, though I read that a 90 second sample is being
shown at a film industry convention in Las Vegas in the next day or so.
EWS is due for release on July 16 of this year. Mind you, knowing how long
Kubrick took between movies (his last was FULL METAL JACKET in 1987), he
may well have been working on the script of his next film.  I was very sad
to read of his death - he was a unique film talent usually working outside
the movie mainstream (though EWS is reputed to have cost Warner Brothers
$60 million),  It's a great loss that he didn't produce a wider body of
work.