Hello: On behalf of a colleague, I send this request to the members of the list in hopes you might be able to help. My colleague is desperately seeking the script for MY FAMILY/MI FAMILIA. She has searched many of the online script vendors, but to no avail. Does anybody on this list know where she might locate the script? She needs it for her dissertation. You can email her directly with information at "[log in to unmask]" or email me and I will forward responses to her. As a secondary request, she is also seeking a copy of the following films: right,leftBORDER INCIDENT ILLEGAL ENTRY WETBACL She thinks these films are products of the 1930s, but may be wrong. Any suggestions for location (including archives, owners, etc) would be apprecated. Again, you can email her directly or me, and I will forward all responses. Thanks in advance. Lisa :-) ======================================= ". . .feminism is a politics with material consequences that entails hard choices, hard work, and a commitment to collective action." --Bonnie Dow ======================================= Lisa R. Barry Ph.D. Candidate (ABD) The Pennsylvania State University 234 Sparks Building University Park, PA 16802 [log in to unmask] http://www.personal.psu.edu/lrb7 ---- Screen-L is sponsored by the Telecommunication & Film Dept., the University of Alabama.