Dear Lang,
Australia uses a different tape recording system to the USA. Downunder, we
use VHS, while I understand that you would most likely be using PAL. Thus,
even if someone records something for you in Oz, it would need to be
converted to your system. This may or may not be expensive ...
Emma Flanagan
Email: [log in to unmask]

To sign off Screen-L, e-mail [log in to unmask] and put SIGNOFF Screen-L
in the message.  Problems?  Contact [log in to unmask]