What was the url for the Moviehunter thaty someone posted a while back?  I
want to try to find _The Hidan of Maukbeiangjow_.

Scott

Scott Andrew Hutchins
http://php.iupui.edu/~sahutchi
Oz, Monsters, Kamillions, and More!

My next vocal performance shall be December 27 at Unity Church of
Indianapolis, 907 N. Delaware, at the 9 and 11 AM services.
Frances:  I've led a pretty boring life compared to yours.

Freddy [the neighbor]:  Mine was pretty boring, too.  I've just got a
knack for picking out the interesting bits.

                 --David Williamson, _Travelling North_, Act Two Scene Three

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/ScreenSite