Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV - SCREEN-L Archives - LISTSERV.UA.EDU

I am showing Minh-Ha's Surname Viet Given Name Nam in my intro to film
class tomorrow. Bad decision, because I haven't watched the film and am
curious myself. I am screening it to go with my lecture on non-narrative
film. Can anyone help me with a brief intro to the film which would be
better than just screening it without any context.

SJ

University of Alabama.