Three cheers for Donald Larsson's very complete listing.

But in all the lists, I didn't seem to notice _All That
Jazz_.

For those who don't remember, the Broadway
director-choreographer has a heart attack while preparing
his newest show.  If he dies and the show folds before
opening, the insurance kicks in, and the show will make a
profit without ever having opened!  Now if that's not
central to the narrative, I don't know what is.

Certainly on-screen open-heart surgery must get some kind of
pride of place in discussion of heart attacks as plot
points.

Sincerely,
Edward R. O'Neill
UCLA
General Education/Department of Sociology

University of Alabama.