On 4 Sep 98,, Herbert Graf <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>         The computer I used to join this list crashed a while ago and I lost
 the
> message telling me how to leave this list, so I was wondering if anybody
> could tell me how. Thank you for your time. TTYL

If your MS client can handle this use

mailto:[log in to unmask]&body=signoff%20pm-dos

otherwise send the message to [log in to unmask]

with signoff PM-DOS in the body of the message.

Thomas R. Stephenson, CPL          Phone: (408) 743-6608
Lockheed Martin Technical Operations
Technical Operations Engineering Services O/M2-21  B/158
P.O. Box 61687 Sunnyvale, CA 94088-1687
Net: [log in to unmask]
Member Pegasus Mail Support Team
Thought for the day:
     Censorship: The reaction of the ignorant to freedom.