We have just moved to Pegasus Mail for DOS on our Novell Netware 3.12
network. These users are using machines that are basically terminals (no
hard drive), connected to the network.

Our users would like to be able to have a "hot key" to switch between the
application they are working on and Pegasus. I found PMSwap and thought
that would work, but am unable to get it to work. We are using some
machines with the VLMs and some with netx.

I have read in some old e-mails that there is a problem with using PMSwap
and VLMs.

Any advice from people who have it working or know how to get it to work
would be appreciated. Also, if there is a better solution for my DOS users,
that would be great, too.

Thanks!

\frank

 Frank A. Bravo,  Computer Systems Administrator/Webmaster
 mailto:[log in to unmask]
 Embarcadero Publishing Company, P.O. Box 1610, Palo Alto, CA 94302
        650/326-8210 x261    FAX: 650/326-3928
 Palo Alto Weekly (http://www.paweekly.com), The Almanac
(http://www.calmanac.com),
 Mountain View Voice, Publishers Press (San Jose), and Palo Alto Online
(http://www.PaloAltoOnline.com)