On 25 Aug 98, Marc D . Williams wrote,

> Howdy all,
> This problem has been around a long time but I just got around to
> asking about it. When someone sends a message in multi-part MIME
> and I try to reply to them the choices given (to what address to
> reply to: from, reply-to, to, cc, etc.) are full of junk taken from
> other parts of the message.

I deleted the reply to this accidently so I'm replying to myself, sort of.
No it doesn't matter if I'm in the main text part of the message I
want to reply to or not. All the fields are still full of junk.
Tested trying to reply to several messages that were multi-part (whether
html, attachments, some vcard thing) and all were messed up.

However, I found that if I reply to a message from the browser/list
view the address choices show up just fine. Only problem with that is
I have to edit out all the MIME/attachment stuff that gets included.

Marc