Facets Video, a unique non-profit media arts organization, is also the nation's leading source for over 35,000 films on video, leaser disc and DVD.  The collection includes many rare and hard-to-find videos including over 200 that we exclusively license.  We are known as the leading source for foreign and classic cinema.  We have recently competed Facets' website with our complete catalog, called by the Telluride Film Festival "a virtual cinematheque on video."  The catalog is fully searchable by keyword online at www.facets.org

We'd appreciate being listed in your directory.  Any questions please contact [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Charlotte Wager
Marketing Assistant