For listmembers' information:

--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Fri, 24 Jul 1998 10:16:25 -0500
From: Charlotte Wager <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Facets Video
Sender: Charlotte Wager <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

Facets Video, a unique non-profit media arts organization, is also the
nation's leading source for over 35,000 films on video, leaser disc and
DVD.  The collection includes many rare and hard-to-find videos
including over 200 that we exclusively license.  We are known as the
leading source for foreign and classic cinema.  We have recently
competed Facets' website with our complete catalog, called by the
Telluride Film Festival "a virtual cinematheque on video."  The catalog
is fully searchable by keyword online at www.facets.org

We'd appreciate being listed in your directory.  Any questions please
contact [log in to unmask]

Thanks!

Charlotte Wager
Marketing Assistant