Hello,

I am a Dutch student who is working for IDFA Magazine, a online
magazine about documentaries:http:/www.damocles.nl/idfa. IDFA
stands for International Documentary Festival in Amsterdam. It's
also in English. It's coming out monthly and we review films
and we do interviews with documentary makers. Next month's subject
is homosexuality, because of the Gay-games in Amsterdam beginning
August.  In this issue we want to review a couple of films about
this subject.
Now my question is wether someone knows something more about
some of the films we want to write about. Like Darkness Before
Dawn from director Wu Feng.I would like to know more about the
director, because it's hard to find anything about him. Also
I would like to know who the producer is. The same things I would
like to know about the films Paris is Burning from Jennie Livingston
and Shinjuku Boys from Kim Longinotto. Hopefully someone is able
to help me or can give me some tips! Thank you,

many regards, Debby de Vries

e-mail; [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]

http://www.tcf.ua.edu/screensite