This first part of the referenced message has remained unanswered so
far. What is the prospect?

I am interested essentially in bug fixes, mainly with regard to line
wrap, attachment handling and printing, not really in new features.
The beauty of PM-DOS is that is small and fast!

On 17 Apr 98 at 7:53, Jamal Mazrui wrote:

> The 3.41 preview edition of DOS Pmail has been out for about a year as
> far as I know.  Has an official 4.1 version been released yet?  Can
> anyone provide info as to future plans for DOS Pmail, if any?

<snap>

Dieter Orlowski, Caixa Postal 3215, Maputo / Mozambique
Tel. office: +258 1 493680    home: +258 1 497689
Fax +258 1 494339